Why book Workshops with Bamboo Tamboo?
- All our Workshops are fun, educational, and highly participatory
- Chris Greer has over 15 years workshopping experience
- We have age appropriate content for all school years
- In a single form entry school we can run a workshop for each class in just one day
- We end the day with a performance assembly so each class can share what they have learnt
We have expertise in running three different drumming activities:
- Bamboo Tamboo - Enjoy the Caribbean Rhythms of Trinidad and Tobago
- Samba Drumming - Bringing the Carnival atmosphere of Brazil to your School
- African Djembe Drumming - Feel the earthy tones of West African Hand Drumming
All our equipment is:
- Well maintained
- Fit for use in Schools
So whether you want to use our workshops to:
- Kick start a topic or a project in a memorable way
- Be a part of an Arts or Music week
- Cover some of your music curriculum
We can tailor a timetable to your specific requirements.
Full Days cost £395
Half Days cost £250
To book a workshop day, or to check our availability please call or email.
All our staff have an up to date CRB check.
I extremely enjoyed playing Bamboo Tamboo. I wish we could play it every day.”
5 He Woodlesford Primary School